Tuesday 17 February 2015

Summer fun

As soon as I saw this photo on Facebook I just knew I had to make a summery page using it, so thanks Sarah for sharing it with us.  This was also a great chance to use other summery supplies, both paper and Imagine if . .  goodies.

 
Gotta love the paper from the new Kaisercraft 'Sandy Toes' collection, which was distressed to the max, then I used some modelling paste thru a stencil before spritzing with 2 different blue coloured Lindys Stamp Gang sprays.  Corrugated card was distressed, as was this gorgeous photo.   I left the chipboard title raw as the colours match well.  Muslim & felt flowers soften this area. 
 
 
Flowers from BoBunny and Prima compliment this new 'wispy burlap flower' I've just learnt to make.  Take this link here to see the easy tutorial I followed.


 
Prima bling, buttons and this lovely Imagine if . .  quote finish the page nicely.
Thanks for visiting, I hope this leaves you with the warm fuzzies.
 
Imagine if products used:  circle stencil
                                           spring leaves
                                           Seasons in Time Quote sheet
                                           Adventure
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment