Friday 17 May 2013

Learning New Tricks

My 1st ever post - who would have thought - my own blog.
Wow this is a big learning curve.  I have just spent the last few hours watching You Tube videos, trying to learn what I'm supposed to do here to set things up correctly.  Lets see if I've learnt anything.  While I've been doing this our poor little man is either lying next to the fire OR playing with his new toy.  Here he is, isn't he adorable


Through this blog I hope to share lots of activities, from day to day activities, our pets, travel plans, progress in the garden, right through to the MOST important reason - to share my passions for crafting.
I hope you will 'come along for the ride' with me and 'follow me' once I am set up properly.
Most importantly, thank you for reading my 1st post.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to be along for the ride :) excited about your new blog!

    ReplyDelete