Sunday 29 June 2014

Its a BOY

Time is running out on me very fast, with only a few hours left to get this latest entry into the I am Roses monthly challenge. This month the challenge is to include a frame along with their regular requirement of a minimum of 2 of their products.

 
Here I've made a little tag to welcome a boy into the world.
I've used  a G45 'Ladies Diary' paper for the tag, painted a little frame & cut this image from a G45 'Little Darlings' paper.  The lettering was painted to match.
 
I've used I am Roses buds, S10 blooms, carnations (which I painted to match) and a daisy.  Some muslim, cones, stamping, gold stickles, seam binding & string finish my tag.

Simple but still very effective.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I love how you painted the frame, it's perfect for this tag.
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag Brenda, gorgeous color combo too. Thanks for sharing it with us at I Am Roses.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The frame looks brilliant and the tag has the perfect balance of embellishments. Really fabulous. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete