Saturday 11 July 2015

July IAR Challenge

Here's a couple of birthday cards I've made, both using folded techniques I've just found on You Tube tutorials - gotta love that site.


 
This one was made for my neighbour who loves her garden, hence the butterflies and flowers.  This card has been entered into the I am Roses monthly challenge, using 2 of their awesome products being the tulips and leaves.

 
 
Jemma loves skulls, so I made this card for her using fabric scraps as I couldn't find any skull/skeleton paper in time.  This card has been entered into the Artfull crafts colour challenge, which required greens/blacks.
 
I'm just loving making these multi folded cards, anything for a bit of a challenge that's me.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards!
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete