Friday 30 August 2013

SID

Sid is my son Troy's dog, whom we inherited (along with his cat, oh and the boat) when Troy went to live in Australia.  Isn't he adorable.

 
 
I actually made this layout sometime ago now so can't remember exactly which papers I've used, although I do know they are Kaisercraft papers, which I've distressed, inked and punched.  I handmade all the flowers, used lace from my stash and dusty attic toadstools DA0565.  The toadstools were finished with texture paste, then painted red to make them 'pop'.
 
I am entering the lets craft and create challenge which is 'Animal Antics'.  Come and join me in this challenge, as its just a very new site with not many entrants as yet.

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, another beautiful layout, thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments made on Dusty Attic

    Comment by Belinda Spencer on September 22, 2012 at 6:17pm Oh this is so sweet. Those toadstools look adorable. :-)

    . Comment by Jenny Burns on September 24, 2012 at 3:02pm
    Love the red !!! - the toadstools are great and what an adorable photo of your doggy !!!

    . Comment by Mandy Harrell on September 25, 2012 at 1:25am
    Super cute!!

    . Comment by Michelle Grant on September 28, 2012 at 8:00pm
    Awww! This is sooo cute!!!!

    . Comment by Ingrid Gooyer on September 29, 2012 at 1:49pm
    how adorable is this..love the pops of red!

    ReplyDelete