Friday 11 October 2013

Art Journal 3

Wow how time flies.  Here we are already the middle of the month.  Definitely time to be getting on with things.  Here I've finished my page in the next art journal I'm doing with the ladies at Creative Dreams.  Being involved with this is really making me think outside the square in a real fun way.  Anyway here is my effort I've done in Jules' book.


She asked for spring colours, so whats better than these fluro Kaisercraft paints?  I spread the 3 colours across the pages with a credit card, then used random templates & stamps in black and white.  The background word stamp was stamped onto tissue before gluing on the page, then also painted.  Magazine cutouts were attached, then outlined with painty pens (black and white).  I finished the page with lots of spots and blotches, rhinestones & distress inks.

Inspiration for the background came from 'Mixed Media Jenn' on You Tube and I also used  techniques that I used on the previous page.  This was a real fun page to create and once I had the colours and ideas sorted in my brain this only took 2 evenings to actually create.

This is also being entered in the Lets Craft & Create challenge which is 'Ink Technique'.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda, your pages look absolutely fab! Thank you for joining us at LCC for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete