Monday 25 November 2013

2014 Calendar

Again this year I have joined in on the Calendar swap at Artistic Creationz where I was chosen to create pages for July & August. 

 
These only measure 4" x 4", and I had to make 6 sets.  I'll keep one, and swap with the other girls for the other months they are creating.  When I have them all I will punch holes in the top so they can be bound in a rolodex style.
 
For those of you in the Northern Hemisphere don't forget we are mid winter in July, and August has the stirrings of spring, hence my selection of papers used.
 
I will be entering this into the latest challenge at Lets Craft & Create with the theme of 'Glitter'.   ***WINNER***
Thank you for looking, please leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Love your calender pages just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing them with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages Brenda. Thanks for sharing them with us at LCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Brenda. I can't wait to get all the pages back so I can make my calendar up. I loved the one for this year and definitely used it.

    ReplyDelete