Tuesday 5 November 2013

Treats for Hospice

Didn't I say in my last post that I'm enjoying making these little gift boxes??? Well here is some more.  These were made as my contribution to a trading table to raise money for our local hospice.  Last weekend was the annual "House & Garden" ramble, with all proceeds going to Hospice, so when asked to help out on the trading table, how could I resist.

 
These are just little 3" square paper mache boxes which I painted on the inside and bottom, then covered with G45 papers.  To decorate I've used flowers, feathers, pearls, doily & string.  Inside the bottom is lined with muslim, then they have been filled with Roses chocolates. 
 
I asked $10 each for them, and believe it or not within an hour one lady came and actually bought the lot as she couldn't decide which one she liked the best.  
Woooo hoooo, didn't I do well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are just lovely!

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Crafting!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete