I got the colours as close as I could with the supplies I had, I hope they like it.
Part of the criteria to enter was to use some DSD products, and as I had a very limited supply I had to wait until this 11th hour to start work. Here I've started with a DSD Trunk in the Attic paper 'Banana Nut Loaf' (gotta love the names), which I grunged up with distressing, stencils with ink, paint & modelling paste. Next came the lovely old doily, then the lovely photos. Under the flowers I've added some of the trim that came in the Trunk in the Attic kit & lots of Dusty Attic chippies DA0660 Grass Cluster #1, Cyclone wire DA0737 & mini words #3 DA0477. The grasses were sprayed with Dylusions Ink sprays, then flocked & glimmer misted. The flowers are a mixture of I am Roses (daisy & rosebuds), Spellbinders bitty blossoms & Marianne designs die cut mini roses, again ink sprayed or glimmer misted. To tone down the brightness of the page I've dabbed around a bit with DSD Mix'd Media inx - Jasmine.
Here's a couple of close ups of the beautiful flowers, which are so easy to make.
I loved making this page as these are colours and style I seem to migrate to a lot.
Thank you for visiting, come and join me in this new fun challenge.