Thursday 5 March 2015

Another summer 'Tail'

OMG the beginning of another new month, and luckily we are still very much in the grips of summer.  So why not show off some more awesome summer photos with the fun new chipboard pieces Imagine if . .  have for us. 

Recently I was lucky enough to spend the day fishing at the Hen & Chicks, islands outside the Whangarei harbour, and we had such a fantastic day.  The sea was crazy calm, the weather was awesome, the company was great and the fish were biting - need I say more.

 
Again I've used paper from the Kaisercraft 'Sandy Toes' collection, its just so right for these summer photos.  The brown checkered paper is from my stash.   
 
First step after I distressed the paper was to apply 'bubbles' on the page.  Sadly not easy to see on the big photo, but they can be seen clearer on these closeups.  I applied some gel medium thru the bubble stencil.

 
 
Don't you just LOVE these chipboard tails.  Here I've coated them with modelling paste then when nearly dry I've pressed on the scales and ribbed the tail.  When dry I painted them with silver paint, then when that was dry I used several different Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in blues & greens.  Did I say how much I LOVE these??



 
Lots of other little 'bits and pieces' finish my summery page.
 
Imagine if products used  -  Tails
                                              'Sun Sea & Sand'
                                              Anchor
                                              Sea horses
                                              Quote Sheet - 'Seasons in Time'
                                              Bubble stencil
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment