Thursday 12 March 2015

Playtime

Gee how time has flown.  Here I am back again with my 1st layout since rejoining the Southern Girls Challenge DT.  Lou has selected a 'Boys Theme' for this latest challenge, so I was excited to do something with this awesome photo of my son Troy playing with his xmas present (oh dear, poor neighbours).

 
Such a fun page, which I tried very hard to keep simple . . . . this is real hard for me, and to do a page without flowers is such a rarity.  This is the back side of a Kaisercraft 'Now Boarding' paper, with lots of random bits of paper, stencils & splotches.  Several Imagine if . .  cogs just add a little more of a 'male' feel to the page.
 
When creating this I had in mind to enter a challenge at Artfull Crafts where this month one of their challenges is to add 'splatters & splotches', so now I've ticked both boxes.
 
I would love to see you all support both these challenges, as they are both NZ based, and we've got to support the locals now don't we??

1 comment:

  1. Wow, fabulous layout Brenda! Love the paper and fabulous embellishments. So glad to have you back on the team! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete