Wednesday 29 April 2015

Don't you love a stunning Sunrise

Phew, made it with only hours to spare.  I've just finished my entry for the Dusty Attic monthly challenge, my 1st entry in 12 months so I've put a lot of effort into it.  Here is their Inspiration Board I followed:

 
I love the richness of all these colours which have gone extremely well with this gorgeous photo of a sunrise along with these BoBunny papers.

 
When I first got this BoBunny  'Weekend Market' paper collection I was quite overwhelmed by the boldness of the colours and designs, but gee whiz it matches this photo perfectly. 
After stitching, layering, adding a bit of background stencilling I got stuck into adding as much Dusty Attic chippies as I could.  Most pieces were painted several times in varying colours, then touched up with stickles, rub-n-buff or glossy accents.
 
Enjoy these closeups:



 
Dusty Attic products used are:  DA700     Powerlines
                                                   DA848     Floral corners
                                                   DA802     Zippers
                                                   DA1074   Love this
                                                   DA477      Mini words #3
                                                   DA802     Dusty in Bloom - smokey blue




4 comments:

  1. I think this is marvellous using a sunrise photo for your LO! And you've fussied up the Dusty Attic chippy to perfection! Love your page...really great use of the Inspiration Board...thanks SOOO Much for getting scrappy and joining in this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, its a wonderful LO! Love the chipboard pieces you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this certainly is exquisite! What a gorgeous combination of products you've used! Thanks for joining us at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete