Saturday 2 May 2015

Facebook Challenges with SMS & SGC

As an introduction to the blog hop which is scheduled for Sunday US CST time (Monday morning NZ time)  Jody has organised some challenges for everyone to enter on Facebook as well.  They go live throughout the day, so please join in the fun and try a few of these for yourself.

Sorry but these times are US CST times, with the challenges starting at Saturday 2nd May:
8am     Sketch layout
12pm   Planner
4pm     Treasure Hunt
8pm     Card
These are my contributions:


 
The LO and card have sketches provided on Facebook, while the criteria for the Treasure Hunt (for this I've made the tag) is to 1. Use something still in its bag unused (the stamp), use something gold (the lettering is written on gold foil), use something cork (SMS chevrons), use an office supply (staples). 
 
Please visit us on the official Facebook page here and join in the fun, we'd love to see your work.
 
As I've used lots of flowers on my layout I am also entering it into the monthly I am Roses challenge.


1 comment:

  1. Stunning! Love the designs and colours you used.
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete