Saturday 9 May 2015

New Inspiration

While surfing through You Tube I've come across yet another wonderfully talented lady who does fantastic art journal pages with easy-to-follow video's.  So I've subscribed to her channel and put her blog on my favourites bar.  Take a look at Andrea Walford's work for yourself, you'll be impressed.

While waiting for paint to dry on the art journal page I'm working on at the moment I decided to have a go at one of her pages I watched last night.  Here is the link to her page titled 'Shine'.

 
This is my interpretation of the page, which I've done on a page with the background prepared earlier by wiping off brushes and baby wipes while doing another page.  I love the extra colour its brought into the page. 
 
This was an extremely easy page to do, I thoroughly enjoyed doing it.  Thanks Andrea for the inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment