Wednesday 31 July 2013

Sunken Treasure

Here I've made a last minute effort to enter the dustyattic ATC challenge, which is 'Trinkets and Treasures'.  I thought I'd better support them after my winning effort last month.

 
I started with corrugated card, inked then covered with G45 paper.  I drew the treasure chest (sorry but I'm not much of an artist), then attached all the treasure.  DA product used is mini branches DA0439.  A couple of fish hopefully give it that undersea effect. 
 
Thanks for looking, I hope you have a happy, crafty day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brenda...I really like your ATC...iv recently discovered them myself...love them.
    You done a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments made on Dusty Attic

    Comment by Tina Dalton on July 31, 2013 at 8:50pm
    WOW, This is awesome, love that bundle of treasures :)

    . Comment by Gabrielle Pollacco on August 1, 2013 at 11:19am
    Brenda your ATC is perfection, just a lovely interpretation of the trinkets and treasures theme! xo

    . Comment by Fiona Darwent on August 4, 2013 at 3:09pm
    You did well, the branch does look like seaweed!! great atc too! will convert u yet!

    . Comment by Olga Znamenskaya on August 16, 2013 at 4:01am
    So many details in one ATC! Great work!

    . Comment by Marci Bensing on September 4, 2013 at 11:59am
    Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete