Monday 10 February 2014

Girls will be girls

Todays layout has been made to share with the lovely ladies at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.  The theme this month is of course 'Love' and here I've incorporated the use of their layout sketch with the theme.  Now that my sister Dena lives in Australia she doesn't see much of her family still living here in NZ.  Here are some lovely photos taken with her with daughter Tessa, grand daughter Zana & niece Anaree.

 
I've used paper from my stash and grunged it up with corrugated card & TH inks.  Doilies underlay the stunning photo's, then random flowers & a Dusty Attic Corner Flourish #1 DA0628 (which I just gave a light coat of gesso) finishes the page.

Thanks for visiting, have a happy, scrappy day.

7 comments:

  1. Stunning layout! I love your flower cluster. Thank you for joining us again at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun photos. Great layering on your page. Thanks for sharing with us at SEM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous layout! Love all the embellishments you chose. Thanks for sharing with us at SEM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Brenda...love all those pretty floral layers. So glad you linked up with us at SEM this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout! I love the flowers!! Thanks for joining us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful layout. I love your bunch of flowers, the ripped background paper and paper doily :)
    Thank You for sharing with us at SEM this month :) Hope to see you again next month challenge at http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Layout. I love the colors and the torn edges. Thanks for playing with SEM!!

    ReplyDelete