Tuesday 11 February 2014

Summer Days

For todays layout I challenged myself to make a quick simple layout.  Yay - success.  I've been finding lately my layouts are getting more and more complicated, which is not only taking much longer, but is actually taking some of the fun out of it.  This layout only took a couple of hours to complete (paint drying time included).

 
I've used a gorgeous paper from My Minds Eye which has been in my stash forever, and kept everything fairly simple on top of it.  Laces, doilies, paper scraps lay under the photos.  The flowers were painted to match.  Pearls and some highlighting pen finish this layout.
 
 I have followed the layout sketch & summer theme from Artfullcrafts.  Please go over to this site to see all the other gorgeous projects entered here as well.

Thanks for visiting, have a happy scrappy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment