Sunday 21 September 2014

The Beauty of Nature

Time for another blog hop with Imagine if . . where this week we are celebrating the glory of nature.  Hopefully after starting with Jo you should have followed thru the hop reaching Katrina before me.  Here I am sharing a stunning photo I took some time ago early in the morning showing how the spiders webs glisten while covered with dew.

 
Here is yet another Kaisercraft 'Basecoat' paper (gotta love these), which I distressed & inked heavily, then splattered with pink paint, & randomly stamped.  Corrugated cardboard, painted washi tape & strips of random papers underlay the photo.  

 
I love this large Bo Bunny flower, also I am Roses daisy, while the smaller red flower & leaves are available from Imagine if . .  .  The quote was distressed, then inked.
 
 
The netting has been inked, the grassy reed painted, then I attached more micro beads, then softened by placing muslim underneath.  The face & birds nest are lovely little treasures that add more interest.

Next on your journey you will find Beth with her lovely creation.   If you've not ventured there yet, have a look at all the gorgeous products Imagine if . . has to tempt your creative juices as well.   As usual please leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Brenda I love the clean lines on this project yet it is still soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the serene feel of this layout Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Love the details that you don't see on the first glance.

    ReplyDelete