Wednesday 3 December 2014

More Xmas cards

Believe it or not I've actually managed to find time to make a few more different xmas cards.  Again I am entering them in another Artfull Crafts challenge, this time the challenge is for 'Fancy Cards', so this was a great chance to try something a bit different.  As I'm sure you're aware I am not a card maker, so I really chuffed with how they have turned out (luckily I had the help of awesome tutorials to follow).

 
I followed a simple tutorial here. This awesome plaited card was actually very easy to make, using BoBunny card stock, burlap & G45 paper.  Topped off with Imagine if candles and I am Roses flowers.


 
When I saw this awesome idea I just had to give it a go.  Very easy instructions can be found here again using BoBunny cardstock and papers, Imagine if . .  chipboard & Prima flower.
 
Come along to the Artfull crafts site and join in the fun, they are having a new challenge each week before xmas and there are lots of entries already.

No comments:

Post a Comment