Sunday 15 September 2013

Dreamer

Here I've created a small 4" canvas to enter into the latest challenge at lets craft & create where this fortnights theme is 'black and white'.

 
I started by covering the black canvas with a black lace fabric, sadly the photo doesn't show it but it looks gorgeous.  The bling is from Zva Creative, shabby rose and pearl trim from Louise Delore (Retail Girl), then I used a Dusty Attic mini word DA0476, which I finished with a bit of Kindy Glitz for the faintest touch of colour. 
My niece Tessa is so photogenic, I am lucky to have some beautiful photos of her.  I think this black and white photo really does show the dreamy side of her.  

Thank you for looking, please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning, stunning, stunning. What else can one say. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete