Saturday 28 September 2013

Rock around the Clock

Todays layout is my DT entry for Southern Girls Challenge, with the theme this time being 'Song Inspired'.  I wanted to do something a bit different again and I think I have achieved that, with these lovely photos of the talented dancers at The Beach Hop, Whangamata 2013.

 
I started with paper from Kaisercraft Needles & Threads collection, which I splattered with paint.  The Dusty Attic skeleton clock face DA0430 has been painted with high gloss paint, as were the letters.  I used more of the colours with the photo matts, and the random flowers. 
 
Very basic, yet very effective.
This layout has also been entered in the Lets craft & create 'Colour me Happy' challenge
 


2 comments:

  1. Brenda this is absolutely fab, thank you so much for joining us at LCC for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments made on Dusty Attic

    Comment by Olga Znamenskaya on October 4, 2013 at 12:48am
    so ROCK!

    . Comment by Vicky Alberto on October 5, 2013 at 9:35am
    too FUN!

    . Comment by Robin Shakoor on October 5, 2013 at 8:40pm
    How fun is this! What fabulous photos!

    . Comment by Marci Bensing on October 6, 2013 at 12:29am
    fun and fab!

    ReplyDelete